Project title: Research of technologies and products for smart and technical textiles (VY-INTECH-TEX)
ITMS code of the project: 26220220134
Character of the project:
- Operational program: 2620002 OP Research and development
- Priority axis 2: Support of research and development
- Measure 2.2: Transfer of knowledge and technologies obtained by research and development to practice
Call code: OPVaV-2010/2.25/05-SORO
Duration of the project: 01/2011 – 12/2014
Applicant: VÚTCH-CHEMITEX, spol. s r.o., Žilina
Co-operating institution: University of Žilina (Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology)
Responsible investigator for Activity 1.1: Ing. Jozef Šesták, CSc.
Responsible investigator for Activity 1.2: Ing. Dana Rástočná Illová, PhD.
Responsible investigator for Activity 1.3: Ing. Mária Húšťavová
Responsible investigator for Activity 2.1: Ing. Ľudmila Balogová
Characteristics of the project objective:
- Activity 1.1: Research of preparation and application of special nanosols using low- temperature plasma for textile finishing.
- Activity1.2: Research of application of low-temperature plasma for enhancement of performance characteristics of technical textiles.
- Activity 1.3: Research in the field of textile human ecology and product life cycle.
- Activity 2.1: Research of smart textiles preparation.
Further information: www.asfeu.sk
Documents to download:
Folder not set.